Have you ever played Boggle and found a few dirty or slang words that you wished you could use? Well in this blog post you’ll discover a variation of Boggle where your objective is to find as many dirty words as you can. You’ll then need to put your dirty mind to work to use those naughty words to gain extra points. It’s an exciting dirty word game adapted for couples that combines erotic talk, stripping and a sequence of delightful foreplay activities. You’ll need a Boggle game, a dirty mind and an erotic vocabulary. An optional rule also allows you to use the sexy activities from our Frisky Foreplay erotic dice game to spice up your adult game play even more.
Your goal is to find stimulating words to express love, desire or lust for your lover. When you find the right words, you get to act out your desires as foreplay. Activities performed (including stripping) are determined by the words you discover and the corresponding sensual ideas you dream up. You get bonus points for creatively pleasuring each other. The player to reach 120 points first wins and determines the sex play they’d like to enjoy as their reward. You might want to negotiate the winning terms before you start to add a bit of erotic tension.
In the regular game of Boggle, you shake up a box of lettered cubes. Then with a timer set, you secretly write down as many unique words as you can find using the letters shown. When the timer runs out, you compare your word list with the other player, cross out words that you both found and score for words only you found. Longer words score more points.
Use a regular Boggle game and standard rules with the following enhancements:
- All dirty words are allowed even if they are rude and nasty. Slang terms for body parts, erogenous zones and sexual activities are acceptable.
- When either of you score with an interesting word that can be used in a sensual/sexual context, gain double points by using it in a descriptive, verbal request of your lover. They are obliged to perform it with/for you immediately. Take turns if you both found different naughty words on the same round. Only one request per player per turn is allowed unless you “steal” a word from your lover. This means you want to use the longest dirty word you have to get the most points.
- If you can’t think of a foreplay activity using one of your scoring words, your partner has the option to “steal” a word from your list. If they come up with a sexy activity for you to perform, you lose the points you would have received for the word they used. They don’t get extra points though – just more pleasure.
- If neither of you can come up with a pleasuring request, the player with the fewest points rolls two dice and performs an activity from the Frisky Foreplay idea booklets (See optional rules below). They receive bonus points based on the current level.
As an example, suppose you find lube and your lover doesn’t. You score points for this word and you can use it in the following request: “I want you to apply flavoured lube to my nipples and lick them sensually”.
Note that only interesting words should be used to express sexually creative desires. For instance, avoid using words that have no special meaning or that can be used in almost any sentence (e.g. the, and, can, for, has, etc.). Also, try to talk as seductively as you can while being very detailed and specific with your sensual request. Instead of “do something to my toes”, try “remove your nylons and let me sensually lick and suck each of your toes”. You get to include a stripping action and foreplay in the same turn.
Here are some additional notes to keep the game play from getting too hot too fast:
- Be mindful of the current level of foreplay, state of undress and general arousal. Escalate to more explicit sexual activity when appropriate.
- Stripping can be requested but only one article of clothing per turn. Keep the anticipation building while you tease each other for fun and pleasure.
- Use the game timer to determine how long activities are to be performed.
- Players have the option to refuse to perform or participate in a request if they’re not ready for it. However, if you’re making the request, you get double points plus 5 bonus points (if it’s actually possible to perform safely that is). Note that this rule can make the game really dirty and nasty as you both try to out do each other coming up with outrageous and kinky sexual requests.
It boggles the mind to think of wasting a turn without enjoying a bit of sexy fun too. So, in the event neither player comes up with a dirty word to use, the idea booklets from our Frisky Foreplay erotic dice game can be used. The male and female booklets have six intensity levels that range from Warm and Loving to Wild and Kinky. Each level comes with 36 unique foreplay ideas mapped to the combined roll of a red and black die. So, when you’re both coming up blank, the player with the lowest score can roll the dice to find a foreplay idea to perform. Choose the level based on your current score divided by increments of 20 (level 1 for 0-20 all the way up to level 6 for a score 100-120). The level also corresponds to the bonus points you get (1-6) for performing the erotic task. Also, on level 6 if you roll double sixes, you win the game automatically.
For a shorter game, play to 60 points instead of 120.
Turn it into a drinking game too if you want. Have each player take a drink if they can’t come up with a dirty, sexy activity to match any word they found.
Download the Frisky Foreplay game today. Play it as is or use the idea booklets to spice up any and all of the games for couples you enjoy together.
If you’re uncomfortable talking dirty, take a look at the Ultimate Guide for Talking Dirty and discover how to use your voice for incredible mental foreplay any time – seduce and arouse each other even when you’re out in public.
Please leave a comment and let us know how you liked this erotic variation of Boggle for frisky couples.