Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iTunes is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only. Don’t steal music.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada
Please be aware that Succulent Enterprises has created certain areas of the Website Content that contain adult or mature subject matter. You must have attained the age of majority in the province, state or territory in which you live to access such areas in the Website Content. The Newsletter content is also intended for mature adults and you must certify that you are a mature adult legally capable of receiving it in order to register for the subscription.
By accessing the Frisky Foreplay Website Content, you represent and warrant that YOU:
- have attained the age of majority (at least 21 years of age in many locations) and have the legal right to possess adult oriented materials and sex toys and/or products in your community and legal jurisdiction.
- have provided true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted on the website.
- understand that you will be exposed to visual images, written descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented, explicitly erotic nature, that may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity.
- affirm that you are voluntarily choosing to access the Website Content because you want to view, read and/or hear the various adult materials which are available, for your own personal entertainment, enjoyment, information and/or education. Your choice is a manifestation of your interest in sexual matters, which you consider to be both healthy and normal and which, in your experience, is generally shared by average adults in your community.
- are familiar with the standards in your community regarding the acceptance of such sexually oriented materials, and that the materials you expect to encounter in the Website Content are within those standards. In your judgment, the average adult in your community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in situations/circumstances that offer reasonable insulation of the materials from minors and unwilling adults, and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient interest or to be patently offensive.
- acknowledge that the Website Content is not intended to provide any type of medical advice and that all sexual activities and practices you engage in, whether suggested or inspired by the Website Content, are done strictly voluntarily at your own risk and discretion and involves only consenting adults. Please contact appropriate professionals for medical or health related concerns.
You also acknowledge understanding that we receive commissions from most of the relationship enhancement products and services promoted on our websites. Some of the products are our own while others are affiliate products from a diverse range of vendors. We also provide links to select sites that we deem valuable for our visitors even though we do not have any affiliate relationship. The products we promote are items that we have purchased ourselves or would like to purchase and think might be of interest to our visitors too. These are of course only sexy suggestions. Please use your own judgement when deciding to purchase any product.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Succulent Enterprises Inc. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Succulent Enterprises Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Succulent Enterprises Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.